Submission Process We accept only electronic submissions via e-mail as attached documents. Authors are requested to preserve one copy of soft file and send the same file as attachment to the Editor at editor[AT]chitrolekha.com and chitrolekhamagazine[AT]gmail.com. Authors need to send a declaration via e-mail that they have read the “Policy and Terms” and will go by the same, and that the attached piece was not previously published in any form of media and/or is not being currently considered for publication by other publishing agencies. Word-limits:
- For full-length scholarly article: 3000-5000 words including notes and references and captions
- Short feature article: 1500-3000 words
- Gallery/Photo Journey: 1000 Words
- Book Review: 1000-1500 Words
Image Types and Sizes:
- Image format: Jpeg only
- Image size: minimum 1024 pixel on the longest side.
Format of the Articles:
- We want authors to follow strictly the APA format.
- Authors are requested to include full title with subtitle, if any.
- Authors should include an Abstract in case of articles of more than 3000 words to include full title with subtitle, if any.
- Heading, sub-headings, illustrations (with captions) should be clearly indicated.
- All portions of the articles should be double line-spaced.
- Authors should include a short descriptive bio-note.
- Articles must be sent as a .doc file (MS Word 1997-2003, Open Office)