Free Publication: We do not ask for any fee from authors who do not have institutional funding. They can publish for free. This applies to authors from any country in the world. Proof-reading and final formatting of the paper shall be done by the author/s. Authors can seek the services of proof-reading and formatting the final version through a third party agency.
Institutional Funding: Chitrolekha accepts only institutional funding for promotion and maintenance of the journal and its resources. Authors with institutional affiliation should declare funding opportunities and commitments and contact the publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org for processing disbursements.
Institutional Funding Amount: 50 USD
Other Terms and Conditions
Authors are requested to read the following Terms and Conditions very carefully. Submissions shall not be accepted unless author/s submit a copy of Terms and Conditions with signature of all the authors responsible for the article entry.
- Copyright: The authors give Aesthetics Media Services exclusive, all-language-use copyright to publish, reproduce, distribute and grant reprinting permission to any other publishing agency or company to publish/distribute the article, including diagrams, maps and images online and in hard paper formats, wireless and all electronic digital formats and all other formats and media to be invented in future and for any number of copies at any time.
- Submission: While submitting any piece of writing or illustration with us for publication, the authors understand that the same has not been sent or is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Copyright Permission from others: Authors are responsible for getting the permission from Copyright Holders for reproduction of articles, long quotations, diagrams, maps and images in the articles, essays or illustrations that they submit for publication in the journal.
- Copyright Violation: In case of copyright violation or/and plagiarism solely the author/s will remain responsible and the publisher of the Chitrolekha Journal cannot be held responsible and made a party to such cases.
- No Payment: The publisher does not pay any royalty to authors or artists for their article or works.
- Formatting: Authors will have to prepare the final MS in accordance with the template supplied by us.
- Sharing: The published contents are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Anybody can share any material for non-commercial purpose.
- Archiving: Authors and others can archive contents of the journal following the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License for academic and non-commercial purposes.
- Authors and contributors should understand that Aesthetics Media Services reserves the right to change/modify the terms and conditions of the journal at any time.
The contents of the site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors publishing with the journals and magazines published by the AesthetixMS are permitted to self-archive the Preprint Version of the article anywhere at any point of time, and may self-archive the accepted Peer-reviewed Version and the Postprint Version at any point of time.
Author/s, however, need to include an acknowledgement:
“This is the pre-peer reviewed version/Preprint Version/Postprint Version of the article: [FULL CITATION: Article name, author’s name, name of the journal, Vol. No…, Year, link to the article, link to the journal www.rupkatha.com], which has been published after peer review and in a final version at [Link to final article].
Terms and Conditions for Self-Archiving:
The self-archived preprint, in its accepted and published versions may be used according to the following modes of publication:
Individuals may use versions mentioned above strictly for academic purposes following the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License under the conditions that:
- The author’s rights as AUTHOR are not violated. Proper attribution needs to be incorporated.
- Copyrights of the author, of the present publisher or any third party are not violated.
For commercial purpose use of all the versions without the prior permission of Aesthetics Media Services is restricted. Interested parties for re-use or reprint permission must write to the publisher for permission at email@example.com. The publisher may grant non-exclusive copyright for a fixed fee.
AesthetixMS does not ensure any kind of warranty to self-archived materials.
Last updated on 021/05/2018